Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring Camping!

It is MARCH! I am thinking spring! I am also thinkin' . . .





8 weeks 'til PHAT Camp Edmonton!

This will be my third year doing camp. I love it and look forward to it so much! I wish I earned commission for every girl that I signed up for camp LOL! So many girls in fitness forums and many personal friends have given it a try and LOVE it!

Not only are Jen and her staff absolutely wonderful people, the women you meet at camp will inspire you. There are so many stories and laughs and tears and hugs! It is so much more than pushing yourself to another level physically, you reach another level mentally! I can't say enuf good stuff about PHAT Camp. My first experience at camp and meeting Jen was a major mental shift in my life.

8 weeks! BRING IT! New month, new week, new day, new ME! No more excuses, no more complaining, no more putting it off, less whining MORE TRAINING! I know I can do this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment