Saturday, February 27, 2010

Now? . . How 'bout . . now! . . . Now?

Oh dear lord! I am not having a good time trying to find things to wear these days. I am trying to tell myself that it is just the menstrual bloating. But my FAT clothes are tight! Yes, I tried on my biggest skirt the other day and I felt like I was squished in a sausage casing!!! blech!

I am drinking my last Kaluaha and milk and then I am gonna definitely start tomorrow! . I mean Monday?

SOON!

oh yeah! Look what else I saw at the liquor store tonight . . . not sure if this is ironic or more prophetic? LOL! . . . *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. May I simply say whаt a comfort to discoveг someone who actually κnows what they are diѕcussing on
    thе net. You definіtelу understand how to bring a problem to light and mаκе іt іmρortant.
    Moгe аnd more people should look аt thіs and undеrѕtаnd
    this side of уour story. I ωaѕ
    surprised that yοu aren't more popular since you certainly possess the gift.
    Take a look at my web page : exercises to lose weight

    ReplyDelete