Monday, February 1, 2010

I Am Ready, Things Clicked

Today was a GREAT day!

Things just clicked. I had a great eating day, no real cravings.

I trained legs for the first time in weeeeks, and

I


DID

CARDIO


FINALLLY!

40 min this evening after training a client.

I just felt good, and ready to get back into it.

So,

*gulp*

tomorrow I plan on doing' the "official" weigh in and pictures gotta commit and get things started right. not sure IF I will compete, but why wait to get in shape.

IF I do compete, I am now not sure which one I will do

Western Canadians May 22nd

or

The Northern Classic 2 weeks later June 12th

leaning towards June, easier show to get to, my family lives in between here and there, so I wouldn't have to stay in a hotel for as long, it saves me money . . and gives me two more weeks to whip my butt into bling bikini shape

I am disappointed I reverted so far back.... a work in progress, I will master this.
(hey ya never know maybe the pics will not be as bad as I think . . . but I'm not holding my breath, and I am not sure about posting them here :P )

I am determined to be firm about my goal of not letting my weight get over 130 again! My bedtime snack was cottage cheese mixed with splenda and cocoa powder blended up . I enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love the days when things just....click? :) Good luck with your figure endeavors and I'll cheer from the sidelines:)

    ReplyDelete