Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FUGLY!

I am having an ugly day. I feel f'n ugly or simply put fugly!

I am waiting for aunt flo to arrive and I am so painfully bloated and poofy, all my clothes feel gross.

I am having a nasty PMS acne breakout.

My grey roots are showing - I am ONLY 30, but I have been dying my hair since I was ohh hmmmm . . . 24 at least! I am getting close to bein' 1/3 gray - so not fair. :P

My hair needs a major whacking. It is frizzy and frazzled at the ends. Complemented by the short frizzy grays that wanna shoot straight up on the top of my head.

I can't just throw my hair into a bun or pony tail cuz my neck is polka dotted with acne welts. WELTS I tell ya!

I would love to go get my hair done to make me feel better but, again, the acne on my neck has me hiding.

I could just throw a box dye in it to cover my gray, but I think I would be too tempted to start whacking at it myself with scissors in a hormonal PMS frenzy . . not good. I will refrain 'til calmer heads prevail.

So what am I gonna do?

I am gonna go find a baggy t-shirt and my nicest pair of black slimming yoga pants and go to the gym and sweat my a$$ off and train legs, cuz at least then I will have a darn good excuse for looking fugly.

. . . and I may even feel better after LOL!


1 comment:

  1. lmao I love the picts! I get this way too, it sucks!

    ReplyDelete