Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cuppycake

I got a wonderful surprise today while I was doing my cardio. I got a phone call from my 3 year old niece!! She is absolutely precious and jam packed with so much diva-tude and smarts that she can't help but make ya laugh, even when she is bein' bad LOL!

Her favorite reason why, for just about anything " because I am Cassidy"

We chatted for about 15 minutes. She had been listening to a music CD I had made for her, then she says to her mom " I love Aunty Sylvia, can I phone her?"

AWWwwwwww . . . .I just LOVE the little munchkin!! This was one of the songs I put on her CD that she loves :)










Here is my little diva wearing a tulle tutu, training panties, fairy wings, rain boots and her hair all did in a trial run for my sisters wedding last Aug this just says is all . . .








No comments:

Post a Comment