Monday, November 23, 2009

A kick in the A$$ ! ;)

Every once in a while we need a friendly kick in the butt, ya know, friendly reminders to suck it up and be grateful.


Winter is hard for me, seasonal depression on top of depression and anxiety, it can be brutal. BUT winter time is comp. prep. time for me, my local competition choices are Nov, April, June July . . . winter is no time for me to sit around and feed my emotions or allow myself to get in a funk.
I was sent this video by a friend last year and I watch it every once in awhile to remind myself ; I can achieve despite.
Despite WHAT-EV-ER!
This video fires up my determination, my gratitude and of course I cry every time! . . . like a sobbing fool. But, it is good for me.
You may have all seen it before, but we all need reminders. I am gonna watch it again and do my best to not sink into a "woe is me, my life sucks ,and the whole world is against me " funk this winter.
Do not let what you can't do get in the way of what you CAN DO !

No comments:

Post a Comment