Monday, December 7, 2009

Bonus!

Well, I finally got tired of waiting for the BCABBA website to update their comp schedule for 2010 and I just emailed them.

Turns out the Western Canadians is NOT in April as it has been for the past several years. It is in MAY! all the way into MAY 22nd!

SoooOOOooooo . . . . I am NOT 18weeks out I am 24 weeks out! So I gotta scale back the exuberant cardio training just a bit, gotta leave some in the tank for later. My aim right now is a minimum of 40min 4 times a week, anything beyond that, like swimming, is just a bonus.

This is good and bad news.

Bad cuz I was totally in the zzzooone and a great mental place and all excited to really hit my training and diet hard. Now I gotta hold back just a bit.

Good cuz, I have more time! I will definitely use this extra time to be further ahead with my conditioning than I was last June! I will definately be able to bring my best package yet! That is exciting. oh gives me heart palpitations just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment