Thursday, June 30, 2011

Postal Posting

Well the last tome I posted I was talking about the postal service and eagerly awaiting packages... Oh how I wish for those days of "normal" wait times!!

The Canada Post strike (tho I have been told is now over) has slowed the shipment of my supplements!!

I was supposed to be taking Estracort 3 weeks ago ... Still don't have it :(
My Scivation Showtime probably won't be here in time either. But I was just at my local GNC today and they said they should have some next week! Hopefully !!!

So the Nicole Wilkins DVD. LOVED IT! I have tried a few of the workout tips from it already. I would like to try the track workouts too, but I will save that for after competition. My last time at the track resulted in a quad injury. I am pretty much 2 weeks out now and not taking any chances!

Ya, 2 weeks out ! The finish line is in sight!! Unless of course I get to make an encore appearance in Saskatoon the following weekend for Nationals!!

My prep is going very well. I have NEVER been in this condition !! Crazy new lines and definition like never before, I am very happy. The best ME yet... So we'll just have to see what the judges think ;)

I will have to post some progress pics for y'all

But if you can't wait you can always pop into my journal at Muscle and Fitness Hers :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!! I saw your pics and you are looking amazing, absolutely going to kill it in 12 days! I'm def jealous of your definition!!

    ReplyDelete